Translate

Saturday, 29 March 2014

Using a memory stick with your BlackBerry Z30

I was surprised to discover that I can use a memory stick with my Z30.  The reason was because I can't with my old Z10 or my older Play Book.  It is a useful function for me because when travelling abroad sometimes wifi is not available and it is not cost effective to download large files from the cloud due to data charges.

So what do you need. Well a Z30, a memory stick and a Micro USB OTG Cable Adapter For Samsung Galaxy S4, This link brings you to the eBay item I got for a couple of pounds but you can obviously get one wherever you want..


Plug the memory stick into the cable and plug the cable into the mini USB on the Z30

The following screen will pop up





Change the file location

Voila

Your USB files appear
 Simple as boiling an egg

PIN